Website Capture Technologies
An Employee-Owned Company
About the Position
Capture Technologies is seeking an Entry Level Field Service Engineer to be trained to provide customer support as directed by the ID Service Manager on photo identification systems, card embossers, CCTV systems, access control systems, and other related products.The candidate must be able to provide great customer service, respond to calls in a timely manner, maintain close contact with Dispatch and ensure accurate parts ordering. This position will be located out of our Oakland office and will be based in the South Bay area. The position includes travel to customer sites throughout Northern and Central California, travel to our various offices, and remote customer support. The candidate will be expected to be available for overtime and extended hours when necessary, and to participate in our After-Hours Service on-call rotation once trained. A valid, unrestricted California Drivers License and reliable transportation are required.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, training and communication skills
- High technical aptitude
- Basic troubleshooting aptitude and skills
- Basic knowledge of AC & DC circuits
- Basic knowledge of and ability to use manual & power hand tools (drivers, drills, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of computer user skills, hardware, and software, including installing drivers & software and setting IP addresses
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write English
- Ability to work independently while providing customer support and training both remotely and onsite, and able to be supervised remotely
- Ability to stand and sit for extended hours, and to climb ladders and use hand tools without accommodation
- Background in customer service
- Experience in mechanical repair and/or computer desktop and server support a plus
- Knowledge of access control and video surveillance systems a major plus
Capture Technologies, an employee-owned company since 2004, has been in business for over 70 years. We are a technology solutions company specializing in Healthcare, Public Safety, Education, Transportation, Finance, and Contact Centers. We provide sales and service for Identification, Voice Logging, VoIP, Access Control and Video Security Solutions.
Capture Technologies’ Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- 90% contribution for individual health benefits. Spouse/family plans available.
- Dental, Vision & 401K
- Health Savings Account plans with employer contributions.
- Paid Time Off
- Base salary plus on call bonus
To provide industry-leading solutions to our customers that meet their needs, to help them think outside the norm and to promote customer service both in sales and service. To promote an environment in which our employee-owners can grow and continuously improve.
We will exceed our customers’ expectations by seamlessly and consistently providing positive experiences with all aspects of Capture Technologies.
We will distinguish ourselves by:
- Providing industry-leading technology solutions that solve customer business needs.
- Attracting and retaining quality employee owners to deliver excellent customer service.
- Fostering an organizational culture that respects employee owners, supports them in developing their skills and talents and encourages superior performance.
- Providing stewardship of resources and maintaining a strong financial position consistent with our mission.
- Partnering with industry-leading vendors to strengthen Capture’s ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring local support and services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
Send resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org