Website Capture Technologies
An Employee-Owned Company
About the Position
Capture Technologies seeks a Consolidated Technical Service Engineer in Sacramento, CA.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Primary installation and post-installation support for traditional and/or VoIP telephony products such as Altigen and Vesta
- Primary installation and post-installation support for voice logging solutions, which must include Verint, Nice Systems, Red Box Recorders, and Eventide experience
- ID card printers hardware and software, especially Datacard and Badgepass
- Installing and supporting CCTV cameras and server software
- Installing access control systems hardware and software
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- Performing data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replacing defective components when necessary
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to coordinate computer network access and use
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Training people in use of computer systems, voice recording/logging systems, telephony systems
- ID card printers, access control systems, and CCTV systems
- Implementing and providing technical support for voice services and equipment, such as private branch exchanges, telecom systems, voice logging systems, and access control & CCTV systems
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer and 1 year of experience. 1 year of experience in Networking, Workstation and Server support, Telecommunications, and Helpdesk/Remote Support. Any amount of experience in Public Safety Radio Systems, which must include Motorola and Harris.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com (Ref #16842) for consideration.
Any individual may provide documentary evidence bearing on this application, with information on available workers and information on wages and working conditions, to the Certifying Officer:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
233 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Type: 40 hours/week
Salary: $54,080 per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com